Supermicro leverages its deep expertise in server technology focused on first-to-market solutions optimized for Intel® Xeon® E-2100 and E-2200 processors with enterprise-class reliability and performance, offering new entry-servers designed to tackle today’s most demanding applications at an affordable price. This broad portfolio of UP systems includes general purpose servers and towers, workload-optimized servers for network appliances and edge applications, as well as blades and multi-node systems for high-density environments.
The new Supermicro Building Block Solutions® for the Intel® Xeon® E-2100 and E-2200 series include new server-class motherboards offering a wide range of high performance, network appliance and embedded/IoT applications.
- Up to 8-core/16 threads Intel® Xeon® E-2100 and E-2200 processors
- Up to 128GB DDR4-2666MHz memory
- Intel® Optane™ Memory support
- Dual M.2 slots
- 6U & 3U blade enclosures
- Up to 8 onboard 1GbE LAN networking
- Options for NVMe SSD, SATA 3.0, and SAS storage
- PCI-E 3.0 x16 expansion options
Supermicro has a really wide range of Xeon E solutions; for a complete overview take a look at the Supermicro website: https://www.supermicro.com/en/products/xeon-e